After Dark was established in 1996 and now offers live music on the Heart Stage, funfair, bonfire, food stalls, bar (at Ice Sheffield overlooking the event) & a massive fireworks display set to music.
The event is staged at the purpose built Don Valley Grass Bowl which is easily accessible from junction 34 off the M1 and attracts visitors from across the region.
Travel there by Tram - http://www.supertram.com/
Supported by Heart, Stagecoach Supertram, City Taxis, Global Security, Sheffield Newspapers & Sheffield City Council.
- Date: Thursday 5th November 2015
- Venue: Don Valley Grass Bowl (Next to Sheffield Arena – S9 2DF)
- Times: 5.30pm till 10pm. Bonfire lit 7:30 pm & Fireworks to music 9pm
- What’s On?: Heart Live Music Stage, Bonfire, Food Stalls, Giant Funfair & Fireworks set to music.
- Tickets can be bought in advance (before 5pm on 5th November): Adults (14yrs+) £10 + £1 booking fee, Children (Under 14) £5 + £0.50 booking fee, Under 3′s Free. Hotline 0114-2565656. Tickets available from Arena, City Hall, USUS & Hallam Unions. To buy your After Dark tickets online click here
- Tickets can be bought on the night (after 5pm on 5th November): Adults (14yrs+) £12, Children (Under 14) £6, Under 3′s Free. Tickets will be available on the night from IceSheffield (cash only) and Sheffield Arena Box Office (cash and card)
- Public Transport: Travel there by Tram! http://www.supertram.com/
- Parking: Parking available @ Ice Sheffield and surrounding area.
- Information Line: 0114-221 1900
- Media Enquiries: email@example.com
- Trade/Exhibitor Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- After Dark FAQs
No alcohol or firework devices including sparklers will be allowed into the event. Such items will be confiscated prior to entry and not returned on exit.
After Dark Trademark is owned by Scott Barton and licensed to After Dark Fireworks Ltd