After Dark was established in 1996 and now offers live music on the Real Radio Stage, funfair, bonfire, food stalls, bar (at Ice Sheffield overlooking the event) & a massive fireworks display set to music.
The event is staged at the purpose built Don Valley Grass Bowl which is easily accessible from junction 34 off the M1 and attracts visitors from across the region.
Travel there by Tram - http://www.supertram.com/
Sponsored in 2013 by Slater & Gordon Lawyers
Supported by Stagecoach Supertram, Sheffield Newspapers & Sheffield City Council.
- Date: Wednesday 5th November 2014
- Venue: Don Valley Grass Bowl (Next to Sheffield Arena – S9 2DF)
- Times: 5.30pm till 10pm. Bonfire lit 7:30 pm & Fireworks to music 8.45pm
- What’s On?: Real Radio Live Music Stage, Bonfire, Food Stalls, Giant Funfair & Fireworks set to music.
- Tickets: Adults (14yrs+) £10, Children (Under 14) £5, Under 3′s Free.Hotline 0114-2565656. Tickets available from Arena, City Hall, USUS & Hallam Unions or click here to buy online now http://sivtickets.com/event/afterdark2014 (booking fees may apply at some outlets).
- Tickets will be avaliable on the night outside Ice Sheffield Arena, ticket prices being Adults (14yrs+) £10 and Children (Under 14) £5.
- Public Transport: Travel there by Tram! http://www.supertram.com/
- Parking: Parking available @ the Arena and surrounding area.
- Information Line: 0114-221 1900
- Media Enquiries: email@example.com
- Trade/Exhibitor Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- After Dark FAQs
No alcohol or firework devices including sparklers will be allowed into the event. Such items will be confiscated prior to entry and not returned on exit.
After Dark Trademark is owned by Scott Barton and licensed to After Dark Fireworks Ltd